Sunday, April 10, 2011

The random "I'm Bored" post:

Yeah so I'm bored, but it's Saturday night and I'm not quite ready for bed. Hence this post of randomness. Bear with me, and really, I'll understand if you choose not to read any farther, because honestly I can't tell you what to expect...

  • I like to talk in a British accent sometimes (but really, who doesn't?!). I think I sound a bit like Russel Brand though, which is just...well awkward really, because I'm not a dude.
  • I need to buy a bookcase from Ikea. I've been meaning to buy it for like a year now. They bumped the price down by $10 from last year (2009 really), so I wonder if they'll do that again this year... Maybe I should wait, 'cause I'd be really pissed if I buy it and like a month later it goes down $10 more.
  • I'm job searching. It sucks. Wish I could win the lottery instead.
  • I missed my mom a lot this week. Mainly because it seems to be the week of weird things happening to me, her, other people, etc. So yeah...
  • Anyone want to clean my house for me? I'm highly allergic to dust, and cleaning makes me sick... I don't wanna be sick... Anybody? Yeah didn't think so...
  • My friend invited me to go to Kazakhstan with her... I wish I could go... It would feel weird after all these years, but at the same time it could be fabulous.
  • I'm feeling dissatisfied quite a bit these days...
  • I need to find someone to mow my lawn. It's not a large lawn, so I don't want to pay like $100/month for 20 mins of work. What happened to the neighborhood kid that would mow your lawn for $5 and a glass of lemonade? If you know one, 'could you send him my way? Thanks.
Ok I think that's all for now. My brain is starting to shut down and head towards sleepy town... Good night y'all <3

1 comments:

Crystal S. said...

What weird stuff's been going on? :(

I am with you on the cleaning/mowing!