Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yet another year. . .

Today was my birthday. I'm officially 27. . . It was one of those weekday birthdays where you can't really do much. On top of that I had to work in the morning, and on top of that I felt like crap. I did something to my back Sunday afternoon, and I haven't had time to go to the chiropractor. Also, all last week my allergies were CRAZY and now it's changed into a sinus thing - watery eyes, clogged nose - you know all the really fuuun stuff. . . I told the OC, "If I was a horse, they'd shoot me!" LOL

All in all though, it's been a decent birthday. All my friends have been texting/calling/facebooking me birthday wishes, my mom took me out for a good dinner (after a little birthday nap, of course) where I got a free dessert, which as you know makes everything so much better, and I'm feeling the love. :) So here's to another year, y'all!

And Happy Birthday to all you other August birthdays!! ♥♥

1 comments:

ConnieB said...

Happy Birthday!

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the comment on my post on BBL! Cute blog, too! :}